Thursday 19 January 2023

Congress Programme in Progress

We have some fantastic news! With the help of everyone who has answered the questionnaire, we have now got ourselves a programme! The questionnaire will now be closed We're in the process of confirming all speakers attending the congress. We look forward to sharing with you the programme in due course. 

In the time being, we would like to thank those who has submitted their nominations for the National Student Nurse Congress Award 2023. We would hope to hear from many more universities!

2 comments:

  1. I want to attend I am in Ghana how do I

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mburu George, student nurse, in Maseno University, Kisumu county, Kenya. I would like to be part of the National Students Nurse Congress. I need guidance please.

    ReplyDelete